Saturday, November 06, 2021

GOLDEN GATE TRANSIT

Message to the Marinites and Tourists on the bus this evening: Mask up dammit or Jesus will feed kittens to the Vashta Nerada! Actually, it's too late for that. He already ate them himself. Jesus hates people. Those kittens were meant for the poor starving orphans.
Which is why they were covered with Texas barbecue sauce.
Instead they'll have to eat the rats in the piñata.

I had a long day, and I hate the Eagles, man.


Marinites and tourists hate orphans and kittens. As is well known.


I, on the other hand, am all about orphans and kitten. Because I am a warm and fuzzy-hearted individual, just bubbling over with the milk of human kindness. Totally.
I'm just a little tense after buggery Marin all day.
And I feel strongly about masks.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...