Saturday, August 21, 2021

MIDDLE CLASS WHITE MEN: MOIST TRUMPY GOODNESS

For two days I've been listening to rightwing bullpucky about Afghanistan and masks, and therefore I'm ready for sainthood, seeing as I haven't even cracked a scowl, let alone killed anyone. It's my superhuman restraint, and loving kindness.
Peace, humanity, fellow feeling.

Actually, I don't want to get my hands dirty, I don't know where these pustules have been. They voted for Trump, so syphilis-induced insanity and brain-rot is probably a good bet. Even for the retired prosecutor, who has become a right nazi bastard since marying the Vietnamese American woman. Now that he's getting some, his brain has melted.

The toxic juices, man.



GATVERDAMME DA'S SCHIJT

[SOURCE: A Song Written and Performed by Vietnamese Americans.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17IvumMYBW0&t=37s


To cleanse your mind after that sewage, enjoy this:


NHẠC DIỄU BINH VIỀT NAM!

[SOURCE: Perky perky perky!.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw4iOt8uOdU


Probably the stupidest thing I've heard this work week has been a vaccinated idiot stating that he couldn't wait to get Covid, so that it would strengthen his immune system, and give him antibodies.

Dumbass, that is exactly why you got vaccinated!
You didn't graduate at the top of the class, didya?


For obvious reasons, I try to avoid conversation with these boys.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...