Monday, March 14, 2022

FOR MANGA FANBOYS

Several years back I ran into some discarded feminine undergarments on the sidewalk.
That was somewhat before my break-up twelve years ago. There have been occasional mentions of panties or brassieres on this blog since then, perhaps subconsciously linked to an absence of romance. At one point, a reader who has no doubt grown up by now (at least I hope so) expressed curiosity about the major differences between bikini briefs, French cut briefs, and hi-cut briefs. Which, after some pleasant research (I am scientifically minded), yielded this little essay:

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FRENCH CUT AND HIGH CUT.
[Posted Monday, November 19, 2012.]

I am a helpful man.


Inexplicably, it is one of my post popular pieces.

You know, I've probably mentioned cheese and Josef Stalin more often in blogposts than panties. They are no less fascinating.
Quite likely I know more about both fine fromage and brutal communist dictators than about female underwear. At the present time, which has lasted longer than a decade, both of those have been considerably more important than the garments that the gentler sex allegedly wears under their over-clothes. At least I think most of them do so. Not sure.
My apartment mate very likely wears such things, I believe.
It's none of my business, and I haven't asked.
It's her business in any case.


The main demographic that has a burning interest in girls' underwear is probably teenage manga and anime aficionados. Also a few lonesome young men in Pakistan.
I am sadly neither a teenager nor Pakistani.
I feel their pain.

As a man I am attuned to the aesthetics of the subject, but not to any great extent.
Not enough to make any great investigative effort.

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO THE OBSESSED:
I keenly support panty wearing, pipesmoking, warm caffeinated beverages, snackies, chilipaste, cheese, and comfortable warm clothing during this weather.
Brutal communist dictators not so much.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

KINDLY SHUT UP

If you were travelling, you rather looked forward to the easy camaraderie and hubbub of the cafe on the platform, where you'd settle dow...