Monday, March 07, 2022

WETTER TOWARDS THE BOTTOM

If you know me, you are familiar with my sense of adventure, and tendency to occasionally do things from which a rational man or woman might justly shy away. Especially when it comes to tobaccos. From personal experience I can say that a full Latakia mixture smoked in a war zone is delicious! As well as quite probably a temptation for people you do not want to meet face to face. The bus had broken down on the road to Marbel, it was a hot day, I was younger then. And I had a nasty prickly area on my thighs. Smoke keeps bugs away. Okay?

In like manner I tried a whole range of nasty aromatic tobaccos over a four or five year period, on weekends working with The Heckman (a cigar smoker). Who left the company over a year ago for his sanity's sake. Discovery!

I've smoked Clan; a very popular mixture.
Perfumed puke in a pouch.

And quite a few times I had a pipe in my mouth on a public thoroughfare in Berkeley.
Yes, I know!

Heck, I've even tried Ennerdale Flake, which tastes exactly like you would imagine urinal cake does. Some people (right effing perverts) smoke this habitually and probably live in mildewed basements in the Midlands or up near the Scottish border, underneath their widowed mother's apartment. They really should check up on the old bird, they haven't talked in twelve months.
She's probably mummified by now. Ennerdale has ruined their sense of smell.


On that note, I might eventually try some of this:
HOLLY'S NON PLUS ULTRA

A mixture of Virginias allegedly providing a "cool and mild smoke". It is further alleged to be "non-cased", though categorized as an aromatic, flavoured with "other/miscellaneous".
Sadly, this masterpiece of the embalmer's art is unavailable locally.

One of the reviewers on TR ('Charatan's Make') describes it as follows: "Imagine you have a full milk churn and you forget it in the stall. One week later you find it and blunderingly a piece of soap slips out of your hand and falls right into the milk churn. Now give this delicious mixture one more hot summer week and you have the sauce for this tobacco. 0 stars."

He's probably a farmer and I respect his experience.

Others casually mention "an overwhelming grandma's perfume flavor", "would rather smoke the powdered brains of my own children", "mind boggling", "interesting", and "slightly wetter towards the bottom".

And apparently it's tolerable.



Many otherwise normal people are slightly wetter towards the bottom. You would never know. It's not a major character flaw, and if you notice it would be polite not to mention it.



JimInks seems to like it. I suspect Pipestud does too.
Pipestud actually enjoys Royal Yacht.
But is otherwise normal.



TOBACCO INDEX


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...