Thursday, March 03, 2022

THE UPDATED BASKET OF REPREHENSIBLES

Honestly, I thought that the current list was up to date. Because 'M' alerted me to the contrary underneath a recent post, I had added to it. But Charles pointed out grievous ommissions.

So I've updated it again. Second time in less than twenty four hours.
This is worthy of TWO illustrations!
The current list of shithole states and places, barring further candidates joining, is as follows: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Plus Los Angeles, Orange County, Philadelphia, and San Diego.

The Big Mac Daddy of shitholes is, of course, Texas.
They are the gold standard of shitholery.
Any more shitholish it cannot get.
They go up to eleven.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...