Sunday, March 06, 2022

A TEAM WE COULD ALL CHEER ON

It's no secret that I have not supported the local team, and had not evinced any interest in them or how they were faring in their quest to get to the super bowl.
And I'm glad that whole opera is over.

But I could be persuaded to change tack.

If a team were to be organized called 'The Colma Dead People', I'd probably cheer them on. Hail their noble endeavors, purchase one or two clothing items in their colours, and speak laudatorily about their skillful sportive præstations.


Host sportsfans, and provide pizza.
Yay team!




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...