Saturday, March 05, 2022

VULTURE FEEDING

A message on a forum of which I am a member states "It appears that my brother, [ --- ], has again made a comment which Facebook considers to be one step over the line. He's asked me to thus handle things for a while, until the air is cleared. So I have to do this for [ --- ] even though he won't even let me live in his new house."

Which lets us know that once again Facebook got its knickers in a twist over a well-thought-out and balanced statement made by an intelligent and mature individual of considerable erudition, and very well-read besides.

Probably, and I am just guessing here, something to the effect that calling for the assasination of Vladimir Putin was the first time that ass-kissing clown Lindsey Graham said anything intelligent. Do it, flush the bits of Putin down the drain, and pour some bleach after.

Or maybe he said something that could be loosely interpreted as "intercourse" the accursed Russians/Saudis/Trumpites/Fox News and Tucker Carlson/Lukashenko/The Disgusting and Reprehensible Serbian Fascists Who Should Be Wiped Off The Map And What A Pity We Never Completed The Job During The Clinton Years.

One doesn't like to be reprimanded for what is, as rational people would realize, a perfectly reasonable utterance. Facebook, as a social collective, AND as a company, does not quite qualify as "rational".


I also think that Putin should be assassinated. Surely there are people in the Kremlin who have read Roman history?

Furthermore, I fully support the statement "intercourse the Russians/Saudis/Trumpites/Fox News and Tucker Carlson/Lukashenko/The Disgusting and Reprehensible Serbian Fascists Who Should Be Wiped Off The Map And What A Pity We Never Completed The Job During The Clinton Years."

Or harvest their fatty inner thighs to feed the turkey vultures.
The turkey vultures are hungry, and need sustenance.
It's the Christian thing to do.
They're all dickheads.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...