Sunday, June 13, 2021

IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN THE INFERNO, EVEN AT NIGHT

The wonderful thing about my blood pressure meds is that they give me very vivid dreams. Remarkable dreams. Of course, what I eat doesn't help.
No, I don't habitually feast on lobster.

WHAT WAKING UP IS LIKE:

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x6qdEHnod4.]


Fortunately this next clip doesn't resemble any part of my life.

CAKE; IT'S A HAPPY THING

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3P1tdllwqA.]


There isn't any music.
But there is coffee.
There has to be.


Socks.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...