Tuesday, June 22, 2021

DON'T LET THEM OUT OF YOUR SIGHT

When I left the house they were hurling deadly insults at each other. When I returned three hours later they were plotting together. The crime they will commit is as yet unknown, but neither one of them is good at keeping their mouth shut. I suspect it's nothing more serious than clopping me over the head and stealing my wallet when I'm asleep.
Reprobates and recidivsts, the both of them.
Heathens, locomoting amuck.
Whatever it is, if these two rapscallions, who are usually mortal enemies, are head in glove with one another, it can only mean trouble.

I had better lock the filing cabinet and hide the gold bullion.

Evi is afoot. Apaw. Aclaw.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...