Monday, December 20, 2021

THE HEADLINES PAINT PICTURES

As you probably know, I follow current affairs keenly. I like to think that I am better informed than many people, and conversations I have overheard among cigar smokers (I'm a pipe smoker) confirm that; they're all solid lead in the middle gold plated idiots.
Sometimes the news is not, necessarily, the news.
Not all news is created equal.


HEADLINES THIS EVENING ON WHICH I WILL NOT CLICK.

Monkeys captured after killing 250 in revenge killings in Indian town

Girl flew abroad despite knowing she had Covid

Unvaxed Texas man first to die in U.S. from Omicron variant

Suspect arrested in machete attack near San Jose homeless encampment

Flyers blaming Jewish people for Covid circulate in California, Northern Carolina Areas

Marjorie Taylor Greene's Polio vaccine comment gets scorched

Marjorie Taylor Greene Refers to 'Yellow People' in Speech on GOP Diversity

Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims New York Passed Bill to Forcibly Vaccinate People

Why Trump just can't stop himself from leveraging antisemitic stereotypes

Sarah Palin gave a speech opposing vaccination, and said she would get a shot 'over my dead body'



Many of these headlines are not surprising; of course they did that, they're idiots.

Let's see. That's one subcontinental weirdness, one entitled Karen, one violent loony, and a whole slew of Republican loathsomeness. All very predictable.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...