Wednesday, December 08, 2021

POSITIVITY! YOGA, EXERCISE, PROTEIN SHAKES

Dallas real estate broker Jenna Ryan is looking forward to losing weight in prison. For middle class white women, jail is different; like Betty Ford with bars. No drinking, no beer in the fridge, but working out, detoxing, and "making the best of a horrible, horrible situation".

She'll likely discover that things are not quite as she imagines them.

It may end up being a horrible, horrible surprise.

My piles bleed for her.


For one thing, there are non-white non-middle class women there who will wipe the floor with her, or decide to shank her in the shower. Admittedly it's only two months, but that pretty face could look different when she gets out. Rather like Meg Griffin.

We live in a post-sensitive world.

Hallmark moment.


"Definitely not going to jail. Sorry I have blonde hair white skin a great job a great future and I'm not going to jail. Sorry to rain on your hater parade. I did nothing wrong."
------Jenna Ryan


New haircut,


We should rent out her room while she's gone.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...