Thursday, April 07, 2022

THE HOWLING PIT

When I was out of the house for six hours yesterday, not enjoying the warm weather, among other things I had lunch. Then didn't do most of the tasks I had set for myself, because it was hotter than I expected and I wilt easily. For some reason probably related to the regulatory function of blood pressure meds my body does not deal well with heat.
I seldom sweat nowadays.

My perfect range of temperatures is between fifty eight degrees Fahrenheit and the very low seventies. California is, in some ways, a hell zone. And I can't wait till the San Francisco summer cold comes. That's partly because people dress funny. One thing I do not wish to see again is the Daisy Dukes that revealed a large part of a large person's sit-upon. Or the man naked from the pants up who should not have been naked from the pants up. Or the plumber's cleft of a heavy set Latina. Okay, that's three things. They're just the ones that come to mind, because it is hard to wipe the mind clean.

California is, in some ways, a hell zone.

My mind is quite accidentally dirty. Damned well polluted. I blame society.
There are very good reasons to wear sunglasses.
Likely you do not want to be recognized.
And I don't want to see things.
A PIPE ENJOYED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON WHILE
STUDIOUSLY AVOIDING BADLY DRESSED PEOPLE

Being proud of your belly button piercing is understandable. And far be it from me to opine that that is one ugly dog of a belly button. I do not have any opinion of your belly button. It's monumental, but I'm keeping my mouth shut. I refuse to engage in belly button shaming.
Be empowered, little big ugly navel! I use "ugly' in a totally non-judgmental way.

Reminds me of an ashtray I once knew. That's a pipe rest, right?
I see someone already knocked their pipe out.
Dante wrote about this place.
Poetry.


Navels are in many ways quite fascinating.
Since an operation mine is rather ugly.
Even on hot days I keep it hidden.


There's an older gentleman in this neighborhood who on hot days sits on his front steps across the street wearing a Speedo.


California is, in some ways, a hell zone.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT WOMEN

There are several artists rolling over in their graves right now. One or two aren't dead yet, but never mind. Rolling. Among them Frank ...