Wednesday, August 10, 2022

THEIR GOD WANTS A HUMAN SACRIFICE!

One of the elderly horses' behinds was nearly apoplectic. He sputtered, yelled, foamed, that the raid on Mar-A-Lago was just not cricket. Because that's how you treat black men and drug dealers, NOT respected political leaders. Well, he didn't quite put it in those terms.
But he was never-the-less outrraged because in his world, you know.

Seeing him soil his diapers (metaphorically) was delicious.

I like seeing Trump voters so upset.


I had gone in for a few hours to cover the front desk, and as you know I hate Marin County because it's the buttplug on the face of the universe, with the Karen mentality oozing out of every crack and fissure.

But I do like seeing the backroom reactionaries upset.
They're loathsome people, and deserve it.
As is their god.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...