Tuesday, August 16, 2022

REACTING THE RIGHT WAY

Some dumbass to whom I never pay any attention stated last week"this is now officially Nazi Germany Gestapo meets Soviet Union KGB. But it will backfire spectacularly. The people will send you sick Democrat communist scumbags who are imitating Nazis packing. You just lit the fuse. B-I-G mistake." That poor demented moron once wet himself with a sadomasochist murder fantasy involving pitchforks, jackhammers, and blow torches. He is, in other words, a perfect example of the typical middle class Republicans. Psychopaths.

Precisely the type of men who sit in their basements huffing stogies, watching football, and pontificating pointlessly about world affairs, while hoping that no one notices that Jeff may have crapped his Depends™ again, there's a yeast infection in Rich's pits, and Dan's intestinal gas (or is that halitosis?) may have reached the terminal stage.

It is quite likely their wives beat them.
Yes dear, I won't do that again.
Whimper whimper.



The kind of men for whom Trump and De Santis are the ideals of such butch he-man studly masculinity that it gives them monumental stiffies.

Because of my responsibilities babysitting senescent reprobates, I am exposed to such folks fairly regularly. Often I must remind them to take their metamucil, or wipe after number two.

I no longer spend time in the company of many cigar smokers when I'm not working. There are better things to do. Plus I don't watch either football or Fox News, so what's the point?



AFTER THOUGHT: A CHRISTIAN PROM QUEEN

Marjorie Taylor Green tweeted "This is the rogue behaviour of communist countries, NOT the United States of America!!! -- The political persecution MUST stop!!!"

Secretely, she's kind of jealous. I can tell.
Wishes it had happened to her.
Moans of ecstacy.

Somewhere, I'm sure, is a centerfold featuring her wearing a starspangled scanty fingering the Bible while moaning over a Jewish Space Laser. Probably hanging on the wall of a body shop that fixes pick-up trucks in Texas.

They really need to stop spiking the ice tea with meth down there.
It's making the natives loopy.



I have nothing but love and respect for my fellow Americans.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...