Saturday, August 06, 2022

THE BROMINE

The sensitive man has a cat. The sensible man doesn't; he has a mental concept of a cat. The net result is the same. Things break. Hairballs get hacked up noisily.
Boxes get occupied.


Oh wait. That's just a physical coordination issue.
Either that or this place is haunted.
Sleep last night was fitfull, and interrupted by long bouts of non-sleep. I suspect that this may have been due to having chocolate for dinner instead of food.

Perhaps in consequence, there have been flitting shadows in the corners of my eyes throughout the day. If I were a paranoid type, I'd be all ajangle by now.
Like someone on too much coffee.

Instead, I am calm and composed. Rational.

I had considerably less chocolate today.

Did something just move?



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING

A casual acquaintance suggested that using Latin and Greek terminology for scientific names of plants and animals reflected a Eurocentic mal...