Monday, August 01, 2022

RABBIT RABBIT

One of the most ridiculous public service announcement lines has to be "I learned that heart failure ... means you have to talk a doctor". Either the tense is wrong (as is the verb) or the noun. Please clean that up, lousy copy writer. Coroner. See a coroner. "Doctor, what's the matter with this patient?" "He's dead, son."

He's passed on! This man is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! He's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! His metabolic processes are history, he's off the twig, has kicked the bucket, shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!

That's going to be an interesting entry to the patient's file.
First line: "Should have talked to a doctor".
Second line: "Entry deleted".


I've got both a doctor's appointment and a cardiologist's appointment next week. As part of the regular routine to make sure that I'm still hopping about and full of piss and vinegar.
I am not a zombie.

As usual, I am looking forward to this, because I like this fact to be professionally confirmed.
By people who are experts in such matters. It's better than just anecdotal evidence.



The illustration above has nothing to do with this; it's there because as a personal variation on the custom of saying "rabbit rabbit" first thing in the morning on the first day of a new month, I've gotten into the habit of posting a picture of the beast.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ROUTE ACROSS THE HILLS

It irritates me to see very large white people in Chinatown. This is probably because I am bigoted against humongous Midwestern heffalumps. ...