Friday, August 26, 2022

COGNITION ENHANCING STIMULANT OF THE METHYLXANTHINE CLASS

It startles me to realize that this week I made no drawings at all of my favourite caffeinated beverages! Oh no! What about tradition? My fellow coffee and tea mavens must be desolate. For which I apologize. So, in an effort to satisfy the neurotic masses, here are four illustrations from way back when.

Caffeine in all it's glory.

Suck it up.
I'm on my first cup of the day. There will be more.

Thrilling post title, don't you think?

I know!



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...