Friday, January 14, 2022

HAMBERDERS, A THOUSAND HAMBERDERS!

Today marks three years since Trump tweeted about serving hundreds of crappy meals to a winning national team. For which reason this date should be known as "Hamberder Day". Other than causing a tourist riot in the capital city of a shithole country, it was the most impactful thing he did.

Massive amounts of fast food are what this country is all about.

And you thought that the holidays were over!


It's festive!



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...