Sunday, January 09, 2022

WE'RE WATCHING YOU

Pills, coffee, news. And social media. That last exposes me to things which are new and odd, which lets me know not everyone my age is a middle-aged Dutch American with arthritis and early morning grumpiness. Something which, intellectually, I already knew, but it's good to have reality hit one in the face regularly.
Especially when the apartment mate is sleeping in, and will not be the primary example of someone not being a middle aged Dutch American bla bla bla for a few hours, by which time I'll be at work.

Naturally, not all of my Facebook friends are pipe smokers.

Some of them are quite different from me.

In non-creepy ways.


Statistically, at least one of them has to be a space alien.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...