Sunday, January 23, 2022

LATE NIGHT PIE

Many years ago I would finish the day with three or four newspapers, a slice of pie, and several cups of coffee at a place on Jackson Street which no longer exists, then afterwards head out into the night high as a kite on caffeine, with a pipe in my mouth.
I would still like to do that, but the local newsrags are no longer readable.
No, I haven't changed. I remain a vibrant young man.
Times have changed.
The only places open past normal bedtimes are bars, Starbucks, and a few donut shops.
Pie, sadly, is not as good as it was, and far too stodgy for most people.
I lament pie.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...