Saturday, January 22, 2022

HEROIC LENINGRAD TRACTORS, COMRADE!

The local football team has won, so that tells me what almost all conversations will be about tomorrow. And given that I wish to remain steadfastly beyond apathetic about both the local team and the sport itself, I dread this. But I shall be polite. Courteous even. A veritable bloody charm school graduate. The alternative being coming across as a communist.

I'll probably have to feign an interest.

Which means to say that I wish to be accepted as a human, instead of the outer space lizard alien in the pay of Moscow that I really am.


By the way, life is too short to swill shitty beer like Budweiser, Coors, Michelob, or Pabst Blue Ribbon. Or Heineken. Which many people do during the game.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

VOTING THE SOLID TICKET

At least with rat poison you don't see the evidence all over. It's effective, it gets into the food chain, and many more creatures t...