Friday, October 08, 2021

NOW KNOWING WHAT IT IS I NEEDED TO KNOW

In conversation with my apartment mate I mentioned the search criteria discussed yesterday which drew people to my blog site which baffled and tickled me: Lesbians wearing sports bras, high cut panties, lovely summer frocks. What with being on the spectrum (Aspy), I should have expected what came next. A long lecture on sports bras, where the key datum is broad straps so that they distribute the weight better, and don't dig into the flesh, a flattening of the boobs to prevent wobbling, friction, and chafing, especially for the nipples, which is why there is also a modicum of padding. It's about compactness.

I assured her that if I ever need a sports bra, I shall keep all this in mind.
Nay, it will likely be at the forefront of my thinking.
At the time when.
Does this look like the face of someone who will EVER wear a sports bra?

Highly unlikely. But I'm glad I now know more about sports bras than before. The ONLY reason I can think of for someone like me to wear a bra in any case is: one or two fine briar pipes in the left cup, container of pipe tobacco in the right cup. Tamper and matches either cup.


You're reminded of Kramer and George's dad, and the "mansierre" right now. One of the stranger episodes of Seinfeld.

You're a little tired? Does your back hurt? You're carrying some extra weight there.

Your posture is a lot better. And you feel ten years younger!

Bro, we need to talk.



A support undergarment "specifically designed for men".



In other news, and to change the subject, because I don't want you crying all night George, lunch yesterday was 香煎杏仁龍脷飯 ('heung jin hang yan lung lei faan'; "fragrant panfried almond sole, with rice"), one of the three set lunches. Could have had porkchops.
Which I usually do, but what the heck, live dangerously! Almond sole.

It was very good. Between lunch and dinner I consumed tonnes of milk tea. As a result of which for much of the day I was wired to the tits. Which are things I don't have, and for which I do NOT need any padding . Although I am still familiar with the concept.
I am fully supportive, and I don't chafe.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SPOILED BRAT TANTRUMS

It speaks volumes that several hundred people staged a vanity protest on both the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate, and, in a country with mor...