Wednesday, October 20, 2021

THE CAT'S EATEN IT!

Yesterday I made an off-the-cuff illustration of the runny Camembert from the Monty Python Cheese Shop Sketch, in which various delicious substances were not available at the emporium in which John Cleese (Mr. Mousebender) found himself.

Cite:
Camembert, perhaps?
Ah, we have Camembert, yes sir.
You do, excellent.
Yes sir, it's, erm, it's a bit runny.
Oh I like it runny!
Well, it's very runny actually, sir.
No matter, fetch hither le fromage de la Belle France!
I think it's a bit runnier than you like it, sir.
I don't care how fucking runny it is, hand it over with all speed!
Oh!
What now?
The cat's eaten it.
Has he?
She, sir.

End cite.
I made the mistake of showing the illustration to my apartment mate. Who described it at great length, with considerable forcefulness, as looking like something the dog did and topped with whipped cream to hide it. Something that one could smell from a block away, don't step on it, you'll never get it off your shoe. Disgusting, depraved, and stomach-churning.
Least. Appetizing. Food. Picture. Ever.


I think it's really quite nice. One of my better food illustrations.
It looks almost good enough to eat.
Yummalicious.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...