Friday, October 22, 2021

BORK BORK BORK!

It is disturbing how many people have survived their childhoods. Given that their great idiocy and mahfreedums seem to trump all common sense, social consideration, and decency. On someone else's page the author said: "When everyone in the store has a mask on, I put one on, too. When I don't have a mask handy, I take off my kippa. I do this because I don't want to create bad feelings for Jews among the non Jews and I don't want it to appear to them like Jews are unconcerned about the health and well being of non Jews."
Which precisely expresses why you should ALWAYS wear a mask in a store, and, generally speaking, in public. We (I) am judging you by your behaviour, you stupid maskless white tourists in Chinatown with expendable kiddiewinkies!

Nineteen months into a pandemic that has killed many more people than the flu, and y'all still haven't figured things out. Amazing. Breathe in, pause, beathe out. Pause. Breathe in, pause, breathe out. Pause. Breathe in .......


Fortunately the eatery where I had lunch yesterday does not appeal to Caucasians in the slightest, being a bit too Hong Kong for them, and with dishes they cannot understand.

Such as 焗芝士粟米蝦飯 ('guk ji si suk mai haa faan'; baked cheese and corn kernels shrimp over egg-fried rice); it was just bubbling over with cheese. Oozy!

I am a Dutchman, so certainly I like cheese. Very much.

I doubted my own common sense afterwards.

Fried rice, white sauce, and cheese.

My doctor would be aghast.

He isn't Dutch or HK.


The Hong Kong love of cheese defies all belief. They love cheese more than life itself. Some of their cheesy dishes are hardened arteries and a heart attack on a plate. It is no wonder they've reinterpreted French and Italian food to up the ante. It would have been truly great with a pinch of nutmeg, some chives and cilantro, and garlic. Plus maybe fresh bacon bits added.

If you told a Hong Kong person " this dish has so much cholesterol that even looking at it might kill you, because of cheese, shrimp, cheese, egg, cheese, white sauce, cheese, and butter, but it's yummy", they'd attack it with clackity chopsticks while politely disagreeing as they all keeled over from massive coronary failure. Exactly like the Swedish chef in Montreal.

POUTINE!

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u88th9aedKU&t=1s.]

What made it utterly enjoyable in this case was absolutely no tourists. Not a single English monolingual droodge. Nor any of their horrible beggy brats.



We need to put a Pizza and Grits restaurant right in the middle of Chinatown. So that my fellow White Anglo-Saxon Protestants have somewhere to plonk their asses and eat their own food. Someplace with very wide chairs. And ketchup.
Don't want the blighters to starve.



Dammit, why isn't there a place in Chinatown with Poutine?



"Um skidee, skidee, um skadinkidoo!"



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...