Thursday, October 14, 2021

SUNLIGHT AND RUNNING WATER

When I woke up it was with a vivid dream still fresh in the head, in which I had shot a Thai military officer who came too close after repeated warnings. He took so long to die. Then he slid into the river. No, I have never been to Thailand, and do not speak a word of Thai.
I'm crediting my bloodpressure meds for this.

Dreams are a little bit more vibrant, and stranger.
It's a known effect of these substances.
They alter one's chemistry.

The elfin green haired white girl dancing fairy-like at the end of the block last night when I left for a final pipe and walk may have been on drugs. She was far too young to be taking the same meds. The person having a loud fit around the corner was almost certainly under the influence. The only psychotropic substances I'm ever on are caffeine, nicotine, and white sugar.
Constant, low dosages, and no problem.
Is gluten psychotropic? There's frequently some of that too. And I've heard that eggs and animal protein are wonderful mood altering substances.

The birthday dinner included all of the above. Roast duck, salt and pepper chicken wings, charsiu pork, crunchy vegs with garlic, eggplant. Preceded by a strong cup of tea, followed by plenty of cake, and more caffeine. You can understand why I was twirling during my walk afterwards. Darn well high as a kite.


What bothered me was the look on his face after he was shot. He had honestly thought himself invincible, and still couldn't believe that this was it. He made no sound.

Not a good feeling.


I'm sorry.


As I mentioned, vivid. But it wasn't a nightmare.
I was conscious of having the upper hand.
As well as a good clear view.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...