Tuesday, October 12, 2021

FEATHER BRAINS

When I got home yesterday evening after a late lunch and a cup of milk tea at a chachanteng in C'town I ended up quarrelling with one of the stuffed critters, who insisted that I "hushy!"
And "shutty!"
That being, as you might guess, Sydney Fylbert, the turkey vulture. He was upset that I refused to indulge his imagined taste for corpse and fatty inner thigh.
Which he has never had, despite false memories.
Probably dustbunnies at a previous abode.
From whence I adopted him.

Being high as a kite on Hong Kong Milk Tea, I naturally refused to hushy or shutty. And instead pointed out that he seemed very well fed indeed, scarcely the lean bird of prey he advertised himself as. More like an eggplant-shaped dumpling.

I did NOT call him 'Pudgy-Wumps', this time. Because he wasn't being very rude.
Also, I am a man of kindly disposition. A likeable old blister.


Hong Kong Milk Tea. And a fried chicken cutlet sandwich.
Followed by a very long smoke before darkness fell.

From two or three floors up on that street there are remarkable bird noises. Someone is maintaining an aviary there. Each time I pass by underneath I look up but sofar have not pinpointed the location.
It's a fairly recent development. They weren't there last year.
Many Chinese people love birds as pets.

A brazenly chipper sound.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...