Wednesday, October 06, 2021

IT'S SOLID

All of my favourite places to eat are suffering because of the pandemic. Most of them serve Hong Kong milk tea in addition to other things, though that is quite unconnected to the effects of the pandemic. Whenever I patronize them, I tip generously, because what else can I do?
The good thing is that they're keeping body and soul together.

What is invisible is the stress. So far no one has publicly lost their shiznit. The neighborhood is showing resilience. And better discipline regarding masks than the rest of the city.

After lunch I spent an hour with my pipe there.
Quietness. No crazies. No tourists.

It was restful.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...