Tuesday, October 05, 2021

FLORIDA

A semi-friend laments that he hasn't seen his family in Florida since the pandemic began. Two acquaintances are overjoyed that they are finally moving to Florida. And I haven't heard from a friend in Florida in many years, not since he described driving over vast numbers of young frogs on the highway. Because the plague of frogs is year-round where he lives.

I have never been to Florida. Don't wanna go.
It's kind of like Idaho, West Virginia, and Wyoming, rolled into one. But with cheap cigars and a rocket ship launching pad.
Courtesy of 'Maps'

Oh, and a murderous psychopath for governor.
It's much like Texas in that regard.





I don't have much good to say about the place.





==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...