Saturday, October 30, 2021

THEY'RE PILLARS OF THE COMMUNITY!

Is there anything else I need to know about Joe Rogan other than that he's a dickhead? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Many of the people I deal with on a professional basis are dickheads; today they made animal sounds.

One of them is convinced that the United States Government is hauling in Tik Tok users for questioning. Because they've unwittingly become communist Chinese agents.
He also believes that there are chips in the vaxxine.
It's them commies!

Sometimes conversations go South before you even know it. Sometimes you make it happen. Please try to imagine which of these possibilities it was that had me responding to someone by saying "my imaginary sister is a lesbian". And bear in mind that I have no beef with lesbians; a very good friend years ago was one, and I know several.

I also know non-lesbians. Gender-mate preferences are not a key determinant of friendship.


The main difference between lesbians and heterosexual women is that the latter are somewhat more likely to have a Hello Kitty thing going on. At least I think so, perhaps I should conduct a poll and determine the percentages. Also, lesbians may be more likely to shoot pool. Again, an unscientific generalization. Not being into pool myself there is less reason to research the matter than the Hello Kitty thing.



I fully expect the old delinquents I babysit to be just as disturbed tomorrow as they proved themselves so generously today. Perhaps less shaven and less couth.
Some people do not need to dress up for Hallowe'en.
They are complex creatures.


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...