Sunday, March 15, 2020

GOOD SOCIAL DISTANCING

Somebody mentioned that if you added unsweetened cereal nuggets to your ice cream, you could eat it for breakfast. I'm sorry, that's a lot like adding tofu; who would do such a thing?!? What kind of cruel S.O.B.?

Personally, I think he's trying to get over his childhood, and was not born a severe arse-clenched Protestant, but made a horrible life-style choice.

And I told him so.



We may never speak again.



From almost any point of view, that counts as a social success.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...