Monday, March 30, 2020

SOCIAL ISOLATION MEMES

While eating a grilled cheese sandwich I discovered that a friend of mine all the way across the country has gone further than any goth chick before. She's wandering around dressed like a plague doctor with a beak mask, torturing her husband, and watching all kinds of weird southern degeneracy on television. This according to her social media memes.

Plus she's imitating her cats.

She's also fallen prey to Tiger King or sumpin', which is basically a tattooed white trash version of Siegfried & Roy with slags. I don't know, I've seen a couple of still photos, and do not wish to know more.


The sandwich contained some truly terrific cheddar, in between slices of sourdough bread, with slivers of tomato and squeezes of Sriracha.
The cast-iron skillet had been smeared with olive oil.

It was delicious.


Personally, I don't think I could put up with someone in a plague doctor's mask and dark robes stalking the hallways mewling plaintively, I don't need to be reminded of my mediaeval past in Brabant, where Brueghel was from.
And while I like cats, I won't take them as examples to follow.
I shall not lick myself.


The crow-beaked mask is a particular problem.
Especially if you also lick yourself.
Or wear lipstick.


I had some cookies afterwards. They were yummy.


You folks in the Red States ... y'all okay?



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

ROTTEN BRAINS IN RED STATES

So my bright and optemistic idea of getting out of the house relatively early for a haircut, lunch, and afternoon tea, all punctuated by som...