Sunday, June 05, 2022

WE ARE NOT THE SAME

The problem with putting god back in schools is that when I was in grammar school, most of my classmates firmly believed that I would go to hell because I was not of the same religion as them. Which they impressed upon me often. Which means that if I had children, and god were put back in the schools, I would want my children to be armed to the teeth.

If we put god back in schools, whose god? There are several branches of xtianity so heretical as to be intolerable in any guise by "saner" branches. The town where I lived from three to six years old was destroyed by the Spanish during a religious war three centuries ago. Men, women, children, cats, dogs, even the rats and birds. Please note that both sides in that conflict claimed that the deity was on their side.

Even as an adult, I do not gladly tolerate other people's religion.
And I firmly believe that churches should be taxed.
Or damned well burnt to the ground.



Freedom of religion means that all those blasted Christians in bible-thumping pig-arse parts of the country need to keep quiet. They are flaming idiots, and their beliefs are loathsome. Their cults border on witchcraft, their behaviours are quite repulsive, and their priests are swindlers, charlatans, and monsters.

"Can't we all just get along?" Oh sure we can. Provided your horrible ideas remain private.
Baptists, Methodists, Evengelicals, Seventh Day Adventists, and Mormons (et mult. altres) should be seen and never heard. And even seeing them can be offensive.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...