Sunday, June 19, 2022

DEEPLY TOUCHING!

Like very many people I've been watching video clips on youtube from the Jurassic Park movies, because there's a new one out. From all the clips the thing that stands out, which very well may be the actual plot, is that when you're in the dark in a claustrophobic space, suddenly teeth appear with savage sounds. Then you panic and scream.
Perhaps you run.
It's probably better to run.

This is a movie with a lot of running.

Probably funded by the exercise industry. Now I myself don't run, because my knees and other leg joints aren't as they were years ago, but I will heartily recommend this movie which I haven't actually seen as wholesome family entertainment which will persuade your young'uns to lead a healthy active life, starting small.

Perhaps it will leave a lasting impression.

Give 'em something to think about.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE MACHINE LIVES

Surely everyone is pleasantly surprised that the SF Police have identified one of the people who torched a driverless taxi vehicle (Waymo) b...