Tuesday, July 27, 2021

MIASMAS

A lovely lunch in Chinatown, in a place wich does not suffer from maskless people wandering in and clusterfudging before asking something stupid like "got eggrolls" or "where's the gate", and other very tourist-type questions. It's not that I dislike white folks, per se, but there are far too many of them visiting San Francisco, and often they're publicly obnoxious and act stupid. Especially if they're from Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas, or Utah. Wherever people don't wear masks, don't believe in medical science, evolution, mathematics, or literacy.


鹹魚雞粒炒飯 ('haam yü gai naap chaau faan') salt fish and chicken fried rice.


It was written on the wall, so my fellow white folks would likely not even know that they had it. Egg fried rice with bits of chicken and salt fish, and fresh lettuce for a crispy vegetable inclusion. Sheer heaven with hot sauce. Basically, it's soul food.

Followed by hot milk tea, and a pipe filled with Virginia tobacco.
Which is why I prefer alleyways to main streets. Far fewer people, and much less likelihood of anyone coming close enough to object to my smoking, or breathe nearby. Unless I know you and trust you, I would rather you didn't breathe. I don't know how careless you've been, and you could be spreading the Delta variant with every ill-chosen exhalation.

Kindly stop doing that.


If you are from Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas, or Utah, your breathing is a life-style choice of which we disapprove here in the civilized world.
Surely you can leave that at home, and stop flaunting it?


I know the SF tourist bureau encourages these people, but most of us would rather they didn't come, and didn't bring their Republican mentality, diseases, and criminal behaviour to our city.


Mah and Pah and all the icky rug-rats.
None of them wearing masks.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...