Saturday, July 03, 2021

GIANT BALLS OF HYDROGEN!

So, apparently there were these giant sentient balls of hydrogen floating in primordial space, which sort of were alive, and could sense when one of them died nearby, whereupon they'd flock to the corpse and cannibalize it. We humans are their reincarnations. Which means we've all been "eaten", and are corpse-feeders. This per the first person to walk in this morning.
I told him we couldn't help him, sorry.
He thanked me and left.
He wished me a nice day. After what he had told me, that wasn't likely.
I kept wondering what I had done in a past existence.
Billions and billions of years ago.

I sure am glad that Bill Gates spent a fortune on a fake pandemic and nanochips in the vaccines so he can track that gentleman heading to 7 eleven for a scratcher, then to McDonalds for an egg McMuffin, then swilling an energy drink and picking his nose.
My heavens, that was a fortune well-spent!


I also have it on good authority that white people taste like shrimp.
Same general colour scheme. Quod erat demonstrandum.


I despair over the mental health of random strangers.
Marin County is filled with their type.
Glad I live in SF.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING

A casual acquaintance suggested that using Latin and Greek terminology for scientific names of plants and animals reflected a Eurocentic mal...