Sunday, December 20, 2020

STEP AWAY FROM THE MICROCHIPS, THEY'VE GONE STALE

One of my associates is a graduate of Youtube University. And, in consequence, I occasionally get to hear berserk bullsh*t. Masks don't work. Rand Paul has knowledge. No one knows what the virus is. No one knows what's in the vaccine. Space aliens created all ancient civilizations. All religions originated in Babylon. Italians only use natural ingredients. The flu-shot causes disease. Our government is lying about space aliens. And so forth.

Part of maintaining the facade is to not tell such people to shut the F up dammit and stop spouting such patent nonsense.

I can be quite the diplomat.


I can understand why he lives alone. I fear that if anyone ever mentions alien anal-probing within his hearing, that will open up a heretofore uncharted can of worms.


This could be interesting.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

IN TUNE WITH WILD LIFE

That noise outside while I was drifting awake? Turned out to be the streetsweeping vehicle. Not actually an owl. But it had sounded ike an o...