Sunday, September 20, 2020

THE AUNT EATER

A young fellow wandered in yesterday who did not know that some animals existed. So I "educated" him. He was hard of understanding, and is now convinced that there is such a thing as an "aunt eater", because though dim, he was easily persuaded. An elongated frightful porcupine.

For some reason he looks just like me. I'm rather proud of my ability to sway people, but slightly dismayed by their tendency to anthropomorphisize my imaginings.

The reason why Penzance pipe tobacco is no longer available in these parts is because I ate it all. It tasted just like my aunt. Smokey.


TOBACCO INDEX


==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...