Friday, July 10, 2020

RAT GUANO

If you are a racist now you were a racist before Covid arrived. One of the cigar smokers whom I haven't seen for months, the last time I saw him was spouting beliefs about food and Chinese people that were objectionable, and is number one on my list of people that I would like to see croak.

Not actually see croak, you understand. But hear second or third hand from reliable sources that he croaked. I'm a Christian that way.


We had two months warning. We saw what happened in Iran and Italy. As a nation, we sat around with our collective thumb up our collective rear end.
Two whole months.

The States that believed Trump are now getting hammered.


There's poetic justice in that.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...