Monday, July 27, 2020

FROG SLIME?

I am a very negative man. And not at all subtle.
It's a failing of which I am proud.
I dislike much.


This has irritated a good friend in Israel, who like very many people there is a patriotic American. And probably eats mac 'n' cheese.

He's from somewhere in Deliverance.



Also, I do not like New York pizza, rap music, marijuana, American beer (Budweiser, Coors, Heineken, Lone Star, Michelob, Miller, Olde English 800, Pabst, Rolling Rock), popcorn, or the Grateful Dead.


Popcorn is almost as bad as Kraft cheese.
What is it with you people?



Person, woman, man camera, TV.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...