Wednesday, April 15, 2020

DONALD TRUMP

Our president and his supporters are idiots.


Halting funding for the World Health Organization during a world health crisis is as dangerous as it sounds. Their work is slowing the spread of COVID-19 and if that work is stopped no other organization can replace them. The world needs @WHO now more than ever.

— Bill Gates (@BillGates) April 15, 2020




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let Bill Gates fund them. I'm sick of all these bastards sitting on a fortune, wringing their hands and wanting to spend my tax dollars.

The back of the hill said...

My dear Anonymous,

Have, you considered the possibility that maybe, just maybe, you are a moron?

Anonymous said...

Uncle ATBOTH,
If we use that logic, you have more McClelland's than you can use. Therefore it is your duty to provide me. And I've never been able to get hold of Germain's brown flake. Of course, if you just won't do the right thing I shall have to get some friends together and we'll make a law to compel you to do so.

The back of the hill said...

wow. A law just for me? I feel so honoured!

Hee hee hee.

Search This Blog

THEY'RE GROOVY AND SENTIENT!

In many ways I am a severely disapproving sort. I dislike tattoos, piercings, patchouli, raggedy tee-shirts, potsmoking, public misbehaviour...