Sunday, July 10, 2016

THE WORLD OF COOL PEOPLE

It could've been a comment about a big spoiled brat, a child-man, an entitled tech-bro immigrant from Flyoverstan, an e-commerce yuppie or the typical Republican hosebag. Perhaps a real-estate shark?
Or Donald Trump, who represents all of that.

I overheard it on the street.


"Maybe he should get over his big fat self and start thinking about other people!"


It could be anybody in this city. This is not the San Francisco of a few years ago. It's filled with richer hipper needier people now, and has become more impersonal.

These folks are all high-maintenance.


FEEDING TIME AT THE ZOO

A list of all the must-know eateries in the city: the Eater 38.
The food is doubtless exquise(!) and to die for.
Nah, ain't gonna visit most of them.
Sadly, I am not hip.



I 'm not comfortable around big fat egomaniacs.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...