Monday, July 11, 2016

LOOKING ONE'S BUST

This blogger is pleased to report that I do not have hairy man-boobs.
This necessitated an unbuttoning and quick peek to be certain of that, as
I had forgotten where all of my frontal hair was. Obviously I seldom take a good look at myself.

Well, other than to see if my hair is brushed and my beard looks neat.

Which is automatic, and happens daily.


As long as the rest of me is clean, I am not too concerned with what it looks like, as it will be covered up for several hours.
No one will see it, nor complain.

* * * * *

Therefore, you will understand that if I were to actually be nude at any point, happy bystanders and passers-by would exclaim "damn, that's one sexy man-beast, 'zounds!" And drool appreciatively.

The perfect zombie love stud.

It's a lifestyle.



Haircut, beard, glasses, and clothes.
No hairy man-boobs is a bonus.
So is the pipe smell.
Yowza.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

2 comments:

e-kvetcher said...

You've mentioned your well trimmed beard way too many times on this blog.

What brand of beard trimmer do you use? Inquiring minds want to know!

The back of the hill said...

I do it by hand and eye.
Small scissors.
Comb.
Mirror.

Plus neurotic intensity.

I believe that a big bushy beard looks too unplanned and hipster.
I am not a hipster.

Search This Blog

OR MAYBE YOU ARE A HIPSTER

The first smoke of the day is accompanied by stumbling and dog poo. Not for me, as I am chipper and vibrant with hot strong coffee boiling t...