Saturday, July 09, 2016

INEXPLICABLY THIN PEOPLE

The Dutch don't have a cuisine. Their culinary preferences are far too peculiar for that. As a collection of excessively hairy Irishmen prove in the video presented below.

No, I shan't translate what any of the food names are. I found out the hard way, and I want you to do the same. Evenso, roggebrood met suiker en boter (the last thing they ate) was a new one on me too.
I suspect that the item in question was invented by a health nut.
Possibly a visiting American.

Roggebrood is very good for your innards. You need the fibre.
I already get plenty of fibre, so I ain't touching it.
I'll have some of the ontbijtkoek.
Extra butter.

Best thing? Smurf in a blender.


IRISH PEOPLE WITH THINGS FALLING INTO THEIR LAPS

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGSessPlOPM.]


Not only the Dutch get subjected to this review process. The tasting panel get to fold their hairy Hibernian lips around Mexican food, which might not be quite as popular in their part of the world as it is here.


AS CHEESY AS A BON JOVI CONCERT

[SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMDlvhDrSRc.]


Both of these videos are courtesy of some batty dingo in Dublin, who lives in his granny's basement and keeps pet rats. He's never had a girlfriend, and worries excessively about his beard.
The rodents aren't domesticated.
These are all facts.

Plus he doesn't bathe often enough.
What with no central heating.
A fear of pneumonia.
It's Ireland.

They've also tried American Irish Saint Patrick's Day food, plus cocktails, barbecue, and thanksgiving chow. Weirded out by the first, seriously loved the second and the third, and were largely repulsed by the goofy slop that goes with the end of November celebration.
Casseroles totally baffled them.

What they should have tried is Dutch late night snacks.
It would have been a real eye-opener.
Possibly explosive.


Old person sweets?
How insulting!


I'll have you know that there are no old persons in the Netherlands!


The anorexics featured above ate a lot of food.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...