Friday, July 22, 2016

TRUMP AND A SAFER AMERICA

Actually, I feel pretty safe right now. I don't know how much less safe I'll feel when Trump makes this country safer. Given that mr. Trump hates so many different groups, I'm afraid I'll be black and poor when he is the president, as well as far too Mexican for comfort. Buenos dias señores, yo soy un gardenerero con leafblower.
Please don't shoot!

I am not under threat by Islamists, immigrants, and trade deals that have screwed American workers. Which means to say I am not either the gun collecting lawyer in the East Bay, or the allergic to everything Jewish lesbian cat lady. Who smokes too much pot.

I do not wish to build a wall.


I'm feeling rather pretty.


And I've got fish.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

WELL, HOW DID I GET HERE?

There is an air of distraction to the streets in C'town nowadays. People seem lost in thought, absent minded, somewhat out of it. And mo...