Saturday, November 19, 2022

OUR NEIGHBOR TO THE NORTH

This morning on the bus I realized that many people who were bearable in their twenties have over the years become more peculiar and crotchetty. Not me, of course. But Marin is chock full of those folks. It is the ground zero of Karenism. Karentude. Karenitis.

I work in Marin.
I live in SF.

Marin is a very spiritual place with lots of ethnic fabric, special dietary needs, and exquisite and refined taste. They are very artistic.


San Francisco is not a spiritual place. We have dogshit on the streets, tourists shooting up in alleyways, and we positively sneer at artistic stuff. We are coarse, vulgar, and unrefined.
And we have gluten. A lot of it.

There are some people who love Marin.
They're welcome to it.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...