Sunday, November 06, 2022

MUSKASMS

Apparently the Twitter debacle is a big thing. Not having used Twitter, this means nothing to me. Elon Musk can jack off all over his desk and tweet it world-wide for all I care. That is, in fact, what I presume he does. Unfortunately, because of news feeds, we are all now much more familiar with his face than ever before, and frankly, our lives are not enriched by it.

Not every news headline needs a picture.

Nor does every blog post. There is no picture on this one.



You'll have to imagine what his desk looks like.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

SAN FRANCISCO IS TOO DANGEROUS!

A few years ago, my regular care physician and I had an informative talk about kangkong (ipomoea aquatica), sidetracking from my tobacco use...