Saturday, May 15, 2021

THIRTEEN HINDI OBSCENITY

Being, as you all know, a good Christian filled with sweetness and love, and not at all a neurotic Aspy with bitter disapproval in his heart, I counted the maskless paragons while I was waiting for the bus this morning in the rain. One ch..., two ch..., three ch..., four ...
Because, narurally, I support their decisions to kill the unvaccinated and immuno-compromised. Among the unvaccinated are adult vaccine resistors (idiots) as well as young people, and the immuno-compromised are as you would suspect NOT good team players.
Poncing around maskless is a matter of choice. Freedom.

One of the people I see regularly in a job-related context is a seventy five year old anti-vaxxer who refuses to wear a mask whenever possible, and encourages everyone he knows to do likewise. With so many people now doing precisely that, I figure he'll probably catch Covid within a month and be dead by the end of June. And good for him!
That's what being an American is all about!

It's what John Wayne would do.


The unvaccinated stand a far greater chance of getting sick and dying than the rest of us, and many of them are young, but that's part of childhood. Sometimes it's nasty, brutish, and short.


I think we're still on track for totally mask-free by the middle of June, right?


In the few minutes before the bus came, I counted thirteen blithe maskless cretins. Joggers. Bicyclists. Starbucks customers. Cell phone users. I love joggers, bicyclists, Starbucks customers, and cell phone users.

Chu ....




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

PLANS. I HAVE PLANS!

It takes about five hours for the twitchy ache in my lower legs from the amlodipine besylate to diminish sufficiently that I can sleep. I ti...