Tuesday, May 11, 2021

YA GOTTA PAY EXTRA FOR THAT!

Best comment from the internet today:


"I forgot how much the airlines love to fuck with you. For an extra $300 you can get closer to the front. For an extra $500 the flight attendant will not shit in your mouth."
------T.L.


Oh and to Bernice who objects to McDonalds cups recommending she get vacinated: you are going to die. Anybody who is sad about that is probably stupid. And if they are related to you, it's almost a guarantee.


Also: Arizona Republican politician Paul Boyer, talking about the Republican audit of votes in Maricopa county, said "It makes us look like idiots. Looking back, I didn't think it would be this ridiculous. It's embarrassing to be a state senator at this point."
Truer words were never spoken, sir.
Kudos.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

THE ADDENDUM AT TEA

Tea time, as regular readers know, is very important to me. But instead of going to one of my regular places I gave it a miss today. I just ...