Sunday, May 02, 2021

ELECTROSHOCK, THAT MIGHT HELP

One of the people I have to deal with at least once every two weeks or so, because I am good at babysitting stubborn old dunderheads seriously past their intellectual prime, is convinced that masks are worthless, thousands have already died from the vaccine, there's a nanochip in it, probably put there by the Marxists in the United States government, aliens created mankind, all religions derive from Babylon, nicotine isn't addictive, and a few other insane ideas.


As an intellectual concept, I like insane people. As something I actually have to deal with, no.


I didn't bother asking who the Marxists in government were.

Life is too short to encourage some people.

海納百川,有容乃大。壁立千仞,無欲則剛。

I'll just accept that Marin County is filled with crazy entitled white turd monkeys.




==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

BEFORE THE RAINS

Well, sleep was sheerly awful. Legs. My cardiologist tells me that there is a solution for that. Yet I hesitate, because I'm walking mor...