Tuesday, May 04, 2021

THE RATHER MISINFORMED, IT HURTS, IT HURTS!

A friend posted that he had very recently had his first Covid shot; the only "ill" effect was the imprint/glue from the bandaid. Most of us approved. Except one friend of his, whom I obliquely referred to as the nut in the woodwork. I was asked to play nice. Seeing as the man who was shot is someone whose friendship I value, I naturally obliged.

Instead of writing all the things I could have to the nut in the woodwork in the comments, I went into the kitchen to fix myself some bami goreng and a hot cup of milk tea. Having a snack with sambal does remarkable things for one's temperament, as does a cup of tea.

The nut in the woodwork is misinformed, to say the least.
That's a polite way to put it, but I'm playing nice.
Even though she'll never see this.


THE MISINFORMED: "If you saw the videos I posted, the MDs/Phds explain how shooting up the poison takes over your organs. Give it time to process through your body."

FRIEND: "If you're right I'm screwed, I respectfully don't think you are."

THE MISINFORMED: "I did my research and sadly you are the research. The flu shot causes the flu, which was renamed last year, just like polio. I posted a video explaining how they rename everything to fool you. You likely have the condition you have from shooting up poison. How do you think we have a flu shot for the new flu that didn't come out yet? Hmmm. Why do you think there's a seasonal flu? Because people shoot it up and eventually they get sick from the poison. I have posted videos and articles from the most experienced MDs/Phds treating patients. If you were sick, would you go to someone who doesn't treat patients but gets paid millions to push poison? Well, sorry to day, you just did. Dr. [SNAKE OIL SALESMAN] is one of the MDs, triple board certified, treating patients and overseeing thousands of them in 21 facilities."


This is absolutely the bullpuckiest thing among a lot of bullpucky I've seen recently, the very acme of bullpucky. Can it get any bullpuckier? No. No, it cannot. It goes up to eleven.


Going outside for a walk to smoke my pipe in a few minutes. After that I might have another cup of tea and some cookies. The temperament, you understand. Body chemistry.



==========================================================================
NOTE: Readers may contact me directly:
LETTER BOX.
All correspondence will be kept in confidence.
==========================================================================

No comments:

Search This Blog

A LACK OF PROPELLANT

Rereading my old posts reminds me that I used to be immoderate. And at times over the top. I've calmed down and grown up since then. Now...